Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ainjul, revisited

Ainjul is the main character of my first book, BLOOD THIRST.
She has a reprised role in the 2nd book, BLOOD THIRST, but something happens to her that leaves her incapacitated for over a year. I've decided that she needs to tell what's going on with her during that time, because even though her body can't move, her brain is very active and she's one unhappy camper.

I am going to write a short story for Ainjul to explain what's going on with her.  Hopefully I'll have it ready to go by the time the trilogy is published.  I'm thinking of offering it as an ebook only, maybe even free.  Haven't decided yet.  It will depend on how much time I have to put into it.  With writing you just never know.  Sometimes the character's spew their stories so quickly I can hardly keep pace with them.  Other times I have to work hard to get their stories on paper.  I think Ainjul is ready to spew :)  She's pretty pi$$ed off.

So that's what's happening with The Charleston Vampire Chronicles today.  Stay tuned to learn more...

No comments:

Post a Comment