Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So Much To Learn About Publishing

I've been doing a lot of research on publishing.  There is a lot to learn, from creating PDF files to coming up with cover designs, using new software and figuring out how various sites work.

I've not decided yet which company I will use to print the books.  Publishing as an ebook doesn't seem that difficult, but the print books... that's another story.

Live and learn.  Onward and upward.  I am determined to figure out how it all works and to publish a professional book(s).

In the meantime, I've revamped my website.  Check it out. www.lafingdog.com  I really have to thank my wonderful boy, Ruger, for posing with the reading glasses and the book under his paw.  He's the best guy.
He's promised to help me sell books.  I think he makes a perfect "pitch" man, don't you.  And of course my black lab, Remington, tries hard to be like his brother, but he always falls a bit short.  I still love him.

So, back to researching.  The day can't get her soon enough to get these books published!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment