Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Synopsis

It's a daunting task  before me.  I need to come up with a synopsis for the entire trilogy.  I'm not sure how I'm going to manage it.  I want it short and to the point but then again I have three novels to cover, so short may be asking way too much.  I dunno.

Also need to come up with cover "blurbs" describing each novel so the reader will want to open the cover and actually read the story.  I've been putting off doing this because I'm just not good at this type of writing.  But I do need to buckle down and get on with it.

And there's the website, or lack thereof.  My current website might have to be transformed into a place to sell the books.  That's a solution, and one I'm thinking of.  I'd be working on it right now except my little book with all my passwords is at home, and I'm at work, and I don't know the freakin' password to get into my site to work on it.  Too many passwords, don't'cha know!

So this post has absolutely nothing to do with vampires and a lot to do with nothing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment